Microsoft has just released the latest CTP release of the Microsoft Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell. This is an add-in to the ISE that enables you to search for scripts within the PowerShell ISE. With this release, you can:
- Search online repositories including PoshCode and Technet
- Establish and search local and corporate script repositories
- Filter search by location and product relevance
- Browse Community Resources, including the TechNet Wiki
- Integrate community samples into corporate script library seamlessly
This CTP is based on an invitation – and I just happen to have one:
Click on this link and login to Connect. If you are not already resistered on Connect, you need to sign with a valid Microsoft LiveID.
So head on over, and try it out. Feel free to leave you comments – either here, or with Microsoft!