The cmdlets that come with Azure (all 508 of them) also come with a little bit of display XML. But as I play with the cmdlets, I find either the display XML non-existent or less than helpful. To that end, I've started developing some supplemental .format.ps1xml.
Today, I was playing with the output of Get-AzureVM. By default, the output looks like this:
I have taken the liberty of creating some new display XM, and with that output, Get-AzureVM now produces better looking (IMHO) output.
To get the display XML, take a look at http://pshscripts.blogspot.com/2015/01/azurevmformatps1xml.html and there you can grab the screen, save it in a local file, then use Update-FormatData to load it.
It's kind of cool to be able to improve released cmdlet sets! I wonder if anyone from the Azure team reads this. If so, you guys are welcome to the XML!