Sunday, May 28, 2006

SlySoft Virtual CloneDrive for Vista

I use Virtual Machines along with ISOs a lot in my testing, writing and teaching. Up till recently, I've used Daemon Tools, but this does not seem to work very well in Vista. Thanks to two great MCTs, Matthew Roche and Jeffrey Roach, I've found a good solution. The tool is called SlySoft Virtual CloneDrive and you can download it from their site. The main page suggests that the product is free, but the download page suggests all products are pay (wiht 21 days grace for eval) so I am not sure if this is a free or commerical product.

2 comments:

sonik_tooth said...

Thanks for the link.

btw virtual clone drive is the only one free.

bYe!

sonik_tooth said...

Thanks for the link, it is very useful.

btw vitual clone drive is the only one free.

bYe!