Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Updating Reskit.Net

In last week’s PowerShell Master Class in Stockholm, I noticed that reskit.net was a tad out of date. I also agreed to put up a references page for the delegates to share all my many book marks. I found an old copy of FrontPage (ancient but it does the business) and have made a start.

Thus far, I’ve tidied up the front page a bit, and have I’ve removed some of the really old contents. I also created and began populating a /PSMC sub folder and made a link to an already existing /PowerShell Folder. There were a bunch of very old Monad and PowerShell scripts that I’ve removed (these will migrate over to http://pshscripts.blogspot.com).

Please take a look and add come comments!

Technorati Tags: ,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like what you've done with the place. It's very nice to have it all in one place.